101edu Closes $4.6M Series A Funding
03 Mar, 2021
– Ai Build from London provides a cloud platform to automate Additive Manufacturing process.
– Company raised $1m in funding.
– The round was led by SuperSeed, with participation from William Tunstall-Pedoe.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate commercialization of the technology to bring it to many more global tier 1 manufacturers in the aerospace and automotive sectors.
– The company has recently signed partnerships with machine manufacturers including Kuka and Weber Additive to make AiSync the default Operating System for large-scale industrial 3D printing.