SmartLabs Announces $250 Million Series B and Update of Proprietary Laboratory OS
21 Sep, 2021
– ADARx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. completed a $75m Series B financing.
– The round was co-led by SR One Capital Management and OrbiMed Advisors.
– Sirona Capital joined this financing as well as existing investor Lilly Asia Ventures.
– The proceeds from the Series B financing will be used to advance ADARx’s proprietary RNA platform technologies for base editing, inhibition, degradation, and delivery.
– The proceeds will also be used to transition ADARx’s growing pipeline of research phase products into the clinic including initiation of a Phase 1 clinical trial for ADARx’s lead program.