Near Space Labs closes $13M Series A to send more Earth imaging robots to the stratosphere
21 Sep, 2021
– Synder raised $2m in seed funding.
– The round was acquired before going into the accelerator program.
– The company bills itself as an easy accounting platform for e-commerce businesses.
– It was originally founded as CloudBusiness in 2016 and developed accounting automation and management of business finances for small and mid-size businesses.
– Synder, in 2018, focused on the company full-time to develop an easy way for commerce companies to shift to omnichannel sales.
– The company is already working with 4,000 clients, and will now be fast-tracking their expansion.