Unilazer Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai.
Comparing to the other companies, this Unilazer Ventures performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2015.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Unilazer Ventures, startups are often financed by Chiratae Ventures, Rajeev Chitrabhanu, Orios Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Chiratae Ventures, Ronnie Screwvala, Haresh Chawla. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zodius Capital, Haresh Chawla, Chiratae Ventures.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shopclues, Zivame.com, Timesaverz.com.
The fund was created by Ronnie Screwvala. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Banco do Brasil||Brasília, Brazil, Rio Grande do Norte|
|Camford Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|CLP Data Services||-|
|El Cap Holdings||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|emaze||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Gemini Funds||Hauppauge, New York, United States|
|Huirun Dongfang Touzi Jijin||Beijing, China, Fengtai|
|Maven 11 Capital||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Park House Ventures||Cornwall, Truro, United Kingdom|
|Provident Growth Fund||-|
|Ruipeng Touzi||China, Shaanxi, Yanliang|
|Scheer Partners Investments||Maryland, Rockville, United States|
|SDIC Fund Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Wunderlich Securities||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|$10M||10 Sep 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$9M||14 Apr 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|14 Nov 2019||India, Karnataka|
|$1M||15 Oct 2019||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||22 May 2019||India, Karnataka|
|$14M||10 Aug 2018||India, Haryana|
|$1M||20 Feb 2018||India, Haryana|
|$2M||16 May 2017||India, Karnataka|
|$386K||01 Apr 2017||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.