Tiny Super Computer Investment Company
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Berlin. This investor is located in Europe, Germany.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Gustav, LabGenius are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Marketplace, Industrial Manufacturing. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9-10 other investors. Aside from Tiny Super Computer Investment Company, start-ups are often funded by Speedinvest, PUSH Ventures, Oleg Rogynskyy. The most common co-investors for the fund are Nathan Benaich, Charlie Songhurst, Backed VC. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by iNovia Capital, Y Combinator, Speedinvest.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: hermes-investment.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.