In 2003 was created The Hatch Group, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Brea.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline GreyOrange, Sprockets.com, TalkingNets Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Industrial Automation, Robotics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the The Hatch Group, startups are often financed by Venrock, Tri-Tech. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venrock, TriTech Software Systems, Tri-Tech. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Blume Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Venrock.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2003. The typical startup value when the investment from The Hatch Group is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This The Hatch Group works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|BULK HOMME||Japan, Tokyo|
|Financial Solutions Lab||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|HR Ventures||Dreieich, Germany, Hessen|
|NEATeHub||Assam, India, Jorhat|
|ZT Labs||California, San Francisco, United States|
|15 Jan 2013||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$20M||07 Nov 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||25 Jan 2000||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$2M||01 Jan 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.