This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Memphis
Start Co. is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in Memphis.
The fund's activity peaked in 2014. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Aside from Start Co., start-ups are often funded by Solidus Company, The JumpFund, Creative Destruction Lab. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Innova Memphis, Las Olas Venture Capital (LOVC), XMi High Growth Development Fund. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Innova Memphis, VentureSouth, Las Olas Venture Capital (LOVC).
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Preteckt, Vendor Registry, Devcon Detect. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as SaaS, E-Commerce. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund was established by Andre Fowlkes, Eric Mathews.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: neverstop.co; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.