Spinner Global Technology Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Supplyworks is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Hardware, Hospitality. In addition, there are 6 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Aside from Spinner Global Technology Fund, start-ups are often funded by Longworth Venture Partners, Atlas Venture, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Longworth Venture Partners, Atlas Venture, the total number of co-investors is 1. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Nimes Capital, Longworth Venture Partners, Atlas Venture, as well as 4 other investors.
This fund was the most active in 2004. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Spinner Global Technology Fund is involved in 21 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2006.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: spinner-group.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.