Siguler Guff & Company appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1991. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Siguler Guff & Company, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Razmig Hovaghimian, Qiming Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are e.ventures, capital300, Unity Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Market Research, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Plum, Cinarra Systems, SEMrush. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Advanced Inflight Alliance||California, Marina Del Rey, United States|
|Beijing Yatai Ruilong Shangmao||Beijing, China, Pinggu|
|Catalyst Investors||New York, New York, United States|
|Coastal Ventures||California, Carmel Valley, United States|
|Darwin Ventures||Burlingame, California, United States|
|EDGE Technologies||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Georgia Tech Edison Fund||-|
|JSCapital||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Macerich||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|NextGen Capital||Reston, United States, Virginia|
|Q-Med||Sweden, Uppsala, Uppsala Lan|
|Silknet||Manchester, New Hampshire, United States|
|Sparkle Roll Group||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Transylvania Angels Network||-|
|Yida Touzi||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Yinling Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$15M||22 Mar 2022||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$1M||01 Sep 2021||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$130M||26 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$435M||12 Aug 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
LLK Greenhouse Solutions
|12 Apr 2021||Ohio, United States|
|05 Oct 2020||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$20M||23 Sep 2019||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|01 Nov 2018||West Bengal|
|$40M||24 Apr 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Picsart announced it has raised $130m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from G Squared and Tribe Capital, as well as existing investors Sequoia, DCM, Graph Ventures, and Siguler Guf & Company.
– With over $100m in annual revenue run rate, Picsart is now valued at over $1bn.
– The company has raised a total of $195m in capital since its founding.
– With users in 180 countries, Picsart’s base of more than 150 million monthly active users produce more than 1bn edits each month, making it the largest community for Gen Z creators.
– VerSe Innovation, the parent firm of Dailyhunt and Josh, raised $450m funding.
– The round was led by Siguler Guff, Baillie Gifford and others.
– Existing investors Sofina Group, Qatar Investment Authority and BCap participated in the round.
– The startup claimed that Josh has amassed over 115 million monthly active users, 56 million of whom use the app each day. Dailyhunt has amassed over 300 million monthly active users.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.