Office Depot appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1986. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Boca Raton.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Apps. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Website Pros, Cellmania, Cellmania. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Office Depot, startups are often financed by BroadVision. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BroadVision, iXL, Ziff Brothers Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Norwest Venture Partners, Insight Partners, BroadVision.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Opposing the other organizations, this Office Depot works on 38 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|25Madison||New York, New York, United States|
|Ada Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ALTS Accelerator||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|BGOGO||California, Foster City, United States|
|Clairvest Group||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Creador||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Haisheng Jijin||China, Tianjin, Tianjin|
|Hangzhou Fulin Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Highstreet Global Asset Partners||-|
|Marico Innovation Foundation||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Qbic||England, London, United Kingdom|
|RallyCry Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.||India, Maharashtra, Pune|
|Si Chuan Venture Capital||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|The Tifin Group||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Time for Growth||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Zone Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|$28M||26 Jun 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$64M||16 May 2000||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$13M||12 Apr 2000||Mountain View, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.