This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Mauritius, Port Louis
The the headquarters of this VC is in Port Louis. This investor is located in Africa, Mauritius.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Rental, Autonomous Vehicles. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Olacabs, Bounce are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Mauritius Investments is more than 1 billion dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 other investors. Besides Mauritius Investments, start-ups are typically funded by Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital India, Steadview Capital. The fund often co-invests with Tiger Global Management, Steadview Capital, SoftBank. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Sequoia Capital India, Vanguard, Tiger Global Management.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: airmauritius.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first_initial last, last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.6 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.