The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Hungry Marketplace, Arcus, Arcus We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Human Resources, Medical. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 partakers. Despite the GP Ventures, startups are often financed by UniWill Ventures, StartUp Health, Kapor Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tycoon Capital, Total Access Fund, Kapor Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IGNIA, Chilango Ventures, Walter Robb.
|ARLAN||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|BOCGI Zheshang Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Cyberlink Corp||California, San Jose, United States|
|Esplanade Ventures||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Huayu Kechuang||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Novastar Ventures||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Octagon Capital Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|Old Lane LP||New York, New York, United States|
|Ricoh Company||Japan, Tokyo|
|Salamander Invest AS||-|
|Solidarity Investment Advisors||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|UnityVC||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|usednet||Japan, Saitama, Saitama Prefecture|
|Venture Capital Catalyst Initiative (VCCI)||-|
|Zhoushan Xinhe Equity Investment||China, Zhejiang, Zhoushan|
|$2M||09 Mar 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Arcus Financial Intelligence
|$7M||01 Dec 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||13 Jun 2018||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$1M||01 Mar 2018||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$5M||11 Apr 2017||England|
|$5M||07 Feb 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Trufan, a startup selling tools helping marketers analyze their social followings and collect audience data, announced today that it has raised a $2.3 million seed round.
– The round was led by Moneta Ventures, with Moneta partner Sabya Das joining Trufan’s board of directors.
– GP Ventures, Protocol Ventures and Athlete Technology Group also participated, as did angel investors including Innovative Fitness founder Curtis Christophersen, Utah Jazz forward Derrick Favors and Chicago Bulls forward Thaddeus Young.
– The company plans to integrate the two main products and launch a consolidated, privacy-compliant customer data and audience engagement platform with new branding and pricing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.