Epsilon Venture Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Central
The primary office of this VC is located in Central. This investor is located in Asia, Hong Kong.
This VC was founded by Sudheer Kuppam.
The fund's activity peaked in 2016. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 30 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as GreenTech, Cloud Storage. In addition, there are 9 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - India. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Cloudian, FarmTaaza, Pi Datacenters are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Besides Epsilon Venture Partners, start-ups are typically funded by Intel Capital, Goldman Sachs, Innovation Network Corporation of Japan. The fund often co-invests with Tara Indian fund IV, Lenovo, Intel Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by WM Partners, WS Investments, Tara Indian fund IV.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: epsilonventurepartners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.