This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
Dadam Game was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The VC's location is in Asia, South Korea. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Seoul.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Blocko, Blocko. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Software, Internet of Things. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4 others. Along with Dadam Game, start-ups are often financed by WONIK Investment Partners, Daesung Private Equity, SparkLabs Ventures. The fund often co-invests with Shinhan Bank, LB Investment, KEB Hana Bank. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Shinhan Bank, LB Investment, KEB Hana Bank.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: daybreakgames.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.