This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Denver
The primary office of this VC is located in Denver. The fund is located in United States, North America.
This VC was founded by Jeffrey Bennis, Kevin Allen.
Authentor Systems, Anark Corporation, Agea are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Computer, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4 others. Besides 5280 Partners, start-ups are typically funded by Sandlot Capital, SI Ventures, FLV Fund. The most common co-investors for the fund are iSherpa Capital, Stolberg Equity Partners, SI Ventures.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 5 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. 5280 Partners participates, on average, in 4 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. This fund was the most active in 2001. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: partnersgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.